Monday, November 24, 2008

Great Little-Known Bands

Don't expect any fancy writing or humorous one-liners this time. Thanksgiving is upon us and not only am I thankful, I'm very busy. I'm going to post a list. Not just any ordinary list, though. This list will contain bands that you probably haven't heard of. If you have, you're awesome and can be my friend. They're in no particular order so don't assume that one is better than the other without giving them all a listen.

Don't forget to leave a comment about news, links, corrections, greetings, etc.

Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to PerfecTunes. (?)

3 comments:

fahd said...

Good list. Will be sure to check them out soon, a couple there I've already heard of.

Where have you been? No posts in a while.

Sean Oldham said...

Honestly, I was under the impression that I no longer had a following so I kinda phased it out.

You've rekindled my hope. Thanks.

fahd said...

I just found the blog recently - but I've been going through the posts and like the blog very much. Hope you do bring this back to life sometime!