Thursday, September 4, 2008

Zsammy - Free Album Download

Be Let Down


I know it's late and I know (for a fact) that I'm extremely tired right now. Don't count any spelling errors against me tonight. This isn't a Scripps blog. I have found another amazing band. This time, using Last.fm. They remind me a lot of Snow Patrol. Especially in Your Chest Is Not Moving. The best part is, you don't have to take my word for it. Zsammy's album, Be Let Down, is downloadable (for free!) from Sam's website. I haven't had time to dissect this album yet, I literally just downloaded the tracks 2 minutes ago. I'll add to this post later once I've had time to listen to it all.

Don't forget to leave a comment about news, links, corrections, greetings, etc.

Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to PerfecTunes. (?)

0 comments: