Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Entertaining Music Games

JamsBio Takes the Cake

I seem to always be online lately. Especially after discovering StumbleUpon. I can't get enough of it. One of the best sites I've "stumbled" to was JamsBio. One of the main attractive features is their Games section. JamsMatch gives you 30 seconds to match 9 random album covers to their names. It's addictive so be careful! SongBlitz reminds me of the imeem or iLike application. You have another 30 second time limit but this time you have to match the album to an audio clip. The longer you take, the less points you get.

My Music Quiz is a site devoted to one program. Fishbend Limited has created something similar to the music quiz on an iPod. This quiz program finds music on your computer and random questions about the songs. Pretty cool, huh? There's a catch, though. It's not entirely free. There's a free 30 day trial so wear that thing out while you still can!

The Polyphonic Spree have launched a site that includes an interactive flash animation. It's called The Quest For the Rest and although I haven't figured out its relevance, it's still fun to click around on. Great background music, too.

If you have any more music-related games/sites, let me know. I'll add them and include your name.

Don't forget to leave a comment about news, links, corrections, greetings, etc.

Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to PerfecTunes. (?)

0 comments: